We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation for the last few weeks. Considering the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23 March, we thought you might like to know what measures we are putting into place.
Our primary concern is the health and welfare of our customers, our employees, all our families, and our communities. To this end, we have altered our service in the following ways:
- Routine pest control visits will be stopped temporarily, including unmanned sites, as these cannot be considered essential
- Emergency callouts will be dealt with in accordance with BPCA guidance. All emergency calls will be actioned, in particular where there is distress or mental health concerns
- Pest control visits where there is a public health or livestock health consideration, for example a zoo, will continue
- We will assess ongoing treatments where there is an active infestation. Planned visits will be completed if there is a public health concern or risk of build-up due to incomplete treatment.
All visits made by Cleankill employees during this period will be conducted under strict observance of Government guidelines. We will:
- Pre-arrange all visits with the client
- Confirm with the client that Government guidelines and social distancing conditions can be observed during the visit
- Not attend sites where residents are self-isolating with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms
- Cleankill technicians will wear full personal protective equipment
As a company, we pride ourselves on our relationship with our communities. In these extraordinary times, we expect all staff members to observe the Government guidelines regarding social distancing.
Together we will beat this!
Paul, Managing Director